Aftercare Instructions for
· Do – apply antiseptic cream to
treated areas 3 times in the 24 hours following
· Do – if your skin feels hot
after treatment, bathe with a cold salt water solution regularly
the hours following treatment,this reduces
inflammation and speeds up the healing process.
(Add half a teaspoon of salt to one cup of
boiling water and chill).
· Do – apply sun block daily to
prevent sunlight from interfering with the healing process for
2–3 days following treatment.
· Do – wear loose clothing.
· Do Not – expose the skin to sun,
sunlight or sun beds for 48 hours.
· Do Not – use a steam room, sauna or
any heat treatment for 24 hours.
· Do Not – have a bath or shower for
· Do Not – swim in chlorinated water
for 24 hours.
· Do Not – do aerobics or any exercise
for 24 hours.
· Do Not – apply any heat or friction
to the skin whatsoever.
· Do Not – apply any moisturisers or
body lotions for 24 hours
· Do Not – apply body sprays or
deodorants or perfume for 24 hours.
· Do Not – apply talc, make up or
false tan for 24 hours.
· Do Not – wear tights, leggings, or
tight fitting clothing for 24 hours.
· Do Not – massage the area for 24
Most people find the hair will start to re-grow
within 7-10 days following treatment.
The hair needs to be a certain length in order to
successfully remove it by waxing.
Allow 4 weeks before your next treatment.
Immediately after treatment, the area may be red or slightly
we apply a cooling lotion after the